Schedule a Demo
Location: Park Ridge, IL
What we're looking for:
We're looking for a motivated Sales Representative to help increase awareness and visibility nationally, with a strong focus on the Chicago market. You will attend networking and industry events in the Chicagoland area to increase visibility and build relationships with local prospective clients. You will focus on outbound prospecting to qualify which leads Senior Sales Representatives should spend their time with to move leads through the pipeline. You will help build relationships with event organizers as they transition from prospect to happy customer. We will provide full training in all aspects to make sure you're up to speed in no time!
Who are we?
We are a global, full-service event technology company that provides specialized solutions for the convention, conference and trade show industries. Our founders and core team members have been successfully working together for over 25 years and are the recognized innovators of "High-Touch Technology", the powerful combination of user-friendly technology and human interaction to help save time, solve problems and streamline processes. Our vast experience and team-oriented approach allow us to provide unique and powerful solutions to benefit any event.
Responsibilities & Opportunities:
• Attend networking and industry events in the Chicagoland area to increase visibility and awareness
• Maintain and expand client database
• Research prospect accounts and their needs and generate or follow through sales leads
• Engage/Qualify warm inbound leads and pass on opportunities to your team
• Assist with updating and creating original content to share on company social media accounts
• Help manage contracts and proposals
• Travel with Sales Team to industry trade shows (at least 2 per year) to represent the company
• Assist with the creation of marketing materials and email marketing campaigns
• Opportunity to travel
• Opportunity for growth
What would make you a great fit:
• A passion for assisting customers. You dive in to understand their needs, and will go the extra mile to show them how we can help.
• Eagerness to learn.
• Team player. You're collaborative, coach-able, thoughtful, and resourceful.
• Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• Ability to communicate product value and recognize opportunities.
• Affable personality that blends well with an innovative and creative environment
• Laid-back, casual work environment
• Guaranteed base salary with the opportunity to grow
• Full medical and dental insurance (after probation period)
• 401k plan
Interested in joining our team? Click the 'Apply Now' button at the top of the page to submit your resume.
© Copyright 2018. Conference Technology Enhancements, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Icons by Icons8.