Schedule a Demo
Location: Park Ridge, IL
What we're looking for:
We're looking for a Account Manager to be the client’s technical point of contact through the integration process and throughout the entire life-cycle of the event - before, during and after. This will include understanding clients event(s) and their individual needs, working with them to make sure they are getting the most out of platforms, providing top-notch customer service and traveling to events to be a part of the on-site team. You’ll do whatever it takes to help make the clients event a success and aren’t afraid to share feedback with the Programming and Management teams. We will provide full training in all aspects to make sure you're up to speed in no time!
Who are we?
We are a global, full-service event technology company that provides specialized solutions for the convention, conference and trade show industries. Our founders and core team members have been successfully working together for over 25 years and are the recognized innovators of "High-Touch Technology", the powerful combination of user-friendly technology and human interaction to help save time, solve problems and streamline processes. Our vast experience and team-oriented approach allow us to provide unique and powerful solutions to benefit any event.
Responsibilities & Opportunities:
• Help clients understand how best to use our industry-leading Intheorious Event Technology Solutions to streamline event processes
• Guide the day-to-day development of client projects to ensure that products are being delivered on time and to client expectations
• Provide internal teams with client feedback to ensure our work is consistent with the client’s goals
• Provide top-notch customer service to both clients and attendees of client events
• Look for opportunities to grow existing accounts and provide value to clients
• Opportunity to travel
• Opportunity for growth
What would make you a good fit:
• A passion for delighting clients.
• You're a good teacher. You have patience and don't mind walking clients through our platforms and systems.
• Eagerness to learn.
• Team player. You're collaborative, coach-able, thoughtful, and resourceful.
• Effective time management skills.
• Laid-back, casual work environment
• Guaranteed base salary with the opportunity to grow
• Full medical and dental insurance (after probation period)
• 401k plan
Interested in joining our team? Click the 'Apply Now' button at the top of the page to submit your resume.
© Copyright 2017. Conference Technology Enhancements, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Icons by Icons8.